quinta-feira, 16 de setembro de 2010

Free Minecraft Alpha Download

You Need Winrar to do this tutorial:

Minecraft Download :
http://bit.ly/Minecraft_Free_Download










FAQ:

1: I Can't Chop down a tree HELP!
A: You have to hold the Left Click, you do not keep clicking.

2: My Launcher Has to Update what do I do?
A: DON'T PUT IN REAL INFO!

3: It says I have a bad Video card what should I Do?
A: Your computer is not fit to run this game so you will need to upgrade your PC or get a new video card.

4: It says I have bad video card drivers, What do I do?
A: Use Google to search for an Update to your current Video card drivers.

5: That didn't work what do I do now?
A: Refer to FAQ #3

6: The .bat is edited but the game wont run HELP!
A: Make sure the minecraft.jar is associated with Java then run the .jar

7: The .bat did not load the game! What should I do?
A: Most likely you are on W7 and .bat files are not very reliable so, right click on the minecraft.jar and hit open with Java.

8: It says I Must play online first.
A: Make sure you are not changing the information that came in the download.

In this tut, I show you how to get Minecraft for free.


If you have any questions please Private Message Me, Its hard for me to help everybody in the Comments.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário